Friday, March 22, 2013

Makeup Must Haves

I have been asked many times what I think are some must haves in a makeup bag. I never really knew because I pretty much used everything in mine, then over the years I realized that there were certain products that you NEEDED to have no matter what. It's a short list, but it can change the way you do your makeup and how awesome it will look.

1) a Primer.
Primers are always great to apply before you apply your foundation. It makes sure that the oil stay away and that your foundation looks good. It basically acts as a base for your makeup.

2) a good Moisturizer.
If you don't moisturize, your skin can possibly become hard to work with because the skin will be tight and airless. Sooner or later during your application process all the motions done to your face will cause your makeup to appear flaky.

3) a clear mascara/gel.
I love me some clear mascara!!!!! You can apply it on your brows and your lashes, its awesome. Keeps hair in place and locks in powders and waxes to your brows.

4) beauty blender.
We know that sometimes we don't have time to go through that time consuming process of apply foundation. If you get a blender you can apply foundation to your entire face in like 60 seconds. I am not even kidding. Hahaha

5) Eyeliner.
Obviously we all own an eyeliner. Its top five in my book mainly because it can change your eyes in sooo many ways.

6) Blush.
Get a blush that is at least a shade or two shades darker for contour and one a pink/orange blush that suits you. Apply the darker color on your cheek bones and the pinky/orangy (don't even think orangy is an actual word lol) on the apples of your cheeks. This will help you make your face look Ahhhhmazzzing.

7) Mascara.
DUH!!! I love me some mascara. It makes us look sexaaaay. Mascara helps our lashes stand out & potentially making our eyes appear outstanding.

8) Lippies
A Red and a Nude lipstick are the only two lipsticks you need to survive. I mean, i personally LOVEEEEEE lipstick and I can never have enough of them. BUT, if you only need two simply colors that can possibly transform a look its definitely Red and Nude.

9) Concealer
Ummmm, if you do not own a concealer, I honestly don't know what you're doing with your life (hahaha kidding), but seriously speaking, a concealer can hide away soooo many flaws on our faces. The possibilities are endless. I guess you can say that it acts as a temporary eraser to those dark circles, sun spots and all those other annoying marks on our faces. Trust me when I say that a concealer is THE way to go.

 
hope these helped! 
till next post. love you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment