Friday, March 8, 2013

Helpful Five

Chipped Nails:
I get sooo tired of doing my nails on Monday to come and realize that they're already chipped on Wednesday. So basically my helpful tip is to apply a thin layer of clear nail polish every two days. Then just watch how long it actually lasts :)

Smokey Eye Mess:
There was a time where I used to do my smokey eye after doing my foundation and concealer only to realize that i had the black eyeshadow all over my face. So here's a trick! Do your smokey eye before applying your foundation, this way you're also cleaning whatever mistakes and mess you made. This tip has changed my life forever hahaha!

Winged eye liner:
Applying eye liner just above your upper lashes can change your eye tremendously. It helps enhance your eye in a way that you cant even imagine. So if you have a little time, simply do a quick liner and see how great you'll look.

Red Lipstick:
Not very red lipstick is good for every skin color. If you have warm undertones, go for a warm toned red. If you have cool under-tones, go for cool reds. (Post on lipstick coming soon)

Seasons come and Go:
Seasons change all year round. This means that you will not need to use your winter products during the spring. During the hotter months i recommend you use lighter products. (Its HOT no need for one thousand products on your face)

No comments:

Post a Comment