Friday, June 21, 2013

NEW CHANGES

Since my schedule has become a little crazy, along with my not so helpful slow laptop, I am going to make some changes that will keep both you and I happy. 

1) Helpful tips will be coming to my readers once a month, and they will be tips that I know work and are helpful, along with little homemade tricks for the skin and body.
2) HAULS - whenever I go makeup/beauty shopping, I will do I post on what I got and why I got it.
3) Tutorials - These are verbal ones, until I get my awesome camera, then you guys get to see me in action. :)
4) Posts - My goal is to post at least 3 times a week, depending on how my schedule looks. Chances are I will be adding new post towards the middle of the night, since its when I get awesome ideas and it's the only time I'm not chasing after the baby. But your notification about new posts will come around 5pm-7pm more or less.

I have so many other new ideas that are silent in my mind right now, but expect the changes. 


Thank you for being patient and following my blog, it means a lot to me. I will not disappoint you :)


Love yalll. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment